Sunday, January 20, 2013

Very Jane!

And today starts day 1 of my next Very Jane deal! The dreaded PACI CLIPS! The first time I did these, I got REALLY sick and it was horrible, the second time I did them, I was out of town for a week, so I'm hoping third times a charm, that I won't get sick (even though everyone around me is!) and I don't have any plans to go out of town. PLUS, one of my best friends has already started helping me! So I'm hoping this deal turns out great, and that shipping time is sooner than expected!
Almost all of the blankets from the last Very Jane deal done. Only have to pin/sew 40 more, which is really great, because they will all be out BEFORE the 4 week mark!
Here's the link to this deal:

http://veryjane.com/deal/2300/pacificer-clips--chevron-ombre-dots

And forget to check out my etsy shop!
www.etsy.com/shop/augieandlola

1 comment: