Friday, February 1, 2013

i'm human.

The last 24 hours have been a crazy roller coaster of emotions. Yesterday afternoon I just felt really overwhelmed with so many things, business & personal. I was talking to my mom and just broke down crying. My mom lives in Colorado and it is really hard not having her here, or even some what close to me. I haven't lived in the same state as my parents in 10 years! TEN!
I think with how busy I am (which I am NOT complaining at all) and raising a really crazy 18 month old and a very stubborn almost 4 year old... things built up and got to me. I am usually strong enough to hold everything in and not let it get the best of me, but yesterday I was done.
I cried while talking to my mom, I cried again while talking to my friends. Then I came home from dinner with my friends and cried while taking to my husband. And yes, as I'm writing this, I have tears rolling down my face! I know that in a few days, everything will be back to normal. I get like this every 6 months. Every 6 months I have a few days of cry fest. This time is different though. This time, I have a business to run. So as my therapy, instead of sewing, I am working on my website.
I decided to switch servers, I guess that is what they are called. I was using goodsie.com, but now I am using shopify.com, and already I love it so much more. It is way more user friendly I think.

In other news, my fabric that I designed came! I really love it, but I don't know what I want to do with it!
Also, my dear friend Aymie has been working so hard to help me redesign my logo and what she has worked up is awesome. I love it.

Well, now I'm off to work on the website

No comments:

Post a Comment