Tuesday, February 12, 2013

busy.

I haven't really had time to blog lately, I have been so busy. I thought that January and February would be kind of slow months, but I was so wrong. In the last 12 days, I have had 4 less orders than the whole month of December! I am also gearing up for The Spotted Whale Consignment Event (Feb. 22-24), as well as the Strawberry Festival (May 26-27) and possibly another consignment event the first part of April. Not only am I doing all that, but I am still doing Very Jane! I have only signed up for two more, I don't want to do any near the Strawberry Festival because I will be trying to get as much inventory for that as possible.

On the sewing side of things, I made Lola a pair of leggings! I also have been making more zipper pouches, and a new knotted headband.

On the fabric side of things...I am going to start carrying Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, and soon Michael Miller! I am really excited about this!!! I started out using a lot of Michael Miller and then fell in love with Ann Kelle/Robert Kaufman, and since I have an account with them, I was ordering a lot of their fabric. But now that I will be carrying Michael Miller, things are going to get crazy!

I have to go pick up turd number 1 from school now, while turd number 2 destroys all my thread.... ah!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment