Thursday, March 8, 2012

Goals..Dreams...

So who knew that I would love to sew...so much. And that all I could think about was my next project. Yeah, because honestly, if you would of told me what I'd be doing now... a few years ago, I'd laugh.
I guess I have always had a crafty side, I just never really dove in head first like I'm doing with this sewing stuff. I love to create and have so many ideas, but I either didn't have the tools to do it, or just didn't have the time. Now I make the time.. see what time it is!?

I have a goal....a dream..
In a year, I would like to have a fabric store online, through etsy. And in 5 years, I would like to think about opening a store front. I know the 5 year dream is a big one, but I think if I can start small, and grow each year, that maybe I will get to that point. Both kids will be in school, I'll have a little more free time on my hands (except for when the kids are in sports..which I hope they do sports!).

Anyway, thought I would share this with you.. so in a year, I'll look back at this post and hopefully say.. YES I did accomplish this goal!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great goal!! And I think setting goals are so helpful!

    ReplyDelete