Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog More!

My goal for March is to start blogging more...well we are already into the 6th day and this is my first post.. so I guess it isn't going too well!

Anyway, I have been working on adding new blankets to my etsy shop. It is funny that I started out making shoes, but then quickly decided to do bibs & burp cloths, and now I find myself doing blankets! I love doing all of them, but sometimes I'm not in the mood to deal with putting shoes together, or cutting out the bibs.

These are the first two blankets that I did and put on my etsy page. I LOVE the second one with the bears. It is so much better in person than the pictures. I almost don't want to sell it....
Hopefully tomorrow I can finish this really cute deer one, and another owl one (same print as the first, but in green and white minky) and then I have a few others, but on Thursday I am expecting a BUNCH of fabric for a few custom orders.
Well that's it for now... I promise to start blogging more!

No comments:

Post a Comment