Friday, April 26, 2013

Lookie Boo / The House That Etsy Built

Awhile ago I was contacted by Lookie Boo about a project they were doing. They asked Etsy shops for products for their new home, and it would be featured on their website. I thought it would be a great idea to kind of get "Augie & Lola" out there, and especially the fabric that was designed for me by Ross Trimmer
I agreed to do it and wasn't sure what to expect. I had seen a few sneak peaks on their website and I was getting really excited. 
They had pictures done on April 1st and they should all be on their website soon! But here are a few that I got from Tiffany. 
I am really jealous of their kids room and when we move (because yes, we just found out the owners of our house want to sell, so we have to move!) I am going to decorate Augie & Lola's room really cute!
PS. I have their kids names! Jude & Ruby, SO CUTE!
And to find out who made the cute pillows, visit Lookieboo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment